Michael Hill’s HR Insights for Going Global
Get special insights from global retail jeweler, Michael Hill on how they have globalized their organization.Find out how, by aligning their global HR strategy to their corporate strategy, Michael Hill were able to “think global, act local” and drive business success through their people.
- HR’s role in the execution of a globalization strategy.
- The importance of people, processes and systems in globalizing organizations.
- Balancing corporate and local culture when globalizing your organization.
- Going global beyond physical locations.
- The impact of a connected workforce on culture and business strategy.
See PageUp in action today
Find out how the world's leading organizations use PageUp to make better HR decisions every dayRequest a demo